Why Rent when You can Own ?
* SELLER WILLING TO SHARE CLOSING COSTS or Willing to NEGOTIATE.
Commuter Delight - Located close to all major highways, malls , Grocery market /Restraurants.
Spacious with all the Big Windows in every Room and lots of daylight. Enjoy Morning SUN at patio.
Gated Community and hence very safe and clean place to live.
- 1 bedroom
- 1 living room
- 1 spacious Eat in Kitchen
- 1 Full Bath
- 1 Patio (put chairs /tables and enjoy morning Sun ),
- Centralised A/C and Heat
- 2 spacious closets in bedroom, 1 spacious Linen closet, 1 very spacious walk-in closet.
- Ceiling Fans in bedroom , Living Room and Kitchen
- Carpet flooring in Bed Room , Living Room and stairs
- Appliances offered with unit :
- Two Entries to the Apartment. One from main front door & Second from the rear side- towards parking lots.
- 2 car Parking lot( with parking permit stickers only)
- Washer/Dryer in the block (maintained by Margate management) - refillable access card provided for laundry room
- swimming pool (summer)
- Recreation Park
- Secure Gated Community
1. Total housing cost and debt burden shall not exceed 36% of the total gross income.
a. One Bedroom: Shall be occupied by no more than a total of three (3) occupants
b. Two Bedroom: Shall be occupied by no more than a total of four (4) occupants
1. Completed Margate Tenants Corporation Application Package Pages 1-28 with initials on each page, Pages 29-30
Seller's/shareholders portion completed.
2. $150.00 non-refundable fee by certified check or money order payable unto Margate Tenants Corporations;
3. Copies of driver's license or Passport or State Issued Identification for all applicants;
4. Copy of current Federal Income Tax Return (all Schedules, if applicable); two (2) years of Tax Returns if selfemployed;
5. Two (2) most recent, consecutive paystubs;
6. Verification of sufficient funds to complete the purchase;
7. Copy of signed Co-op Sales Contract;
8. Copy of Mortgage Application and signed final mortgage commitment showing monthly mortgage payment;
9. Proof of insurance at the closing
- Current Monthly Maintenance USD 717.00 (could vary a little as per the MTC Management rules) includes -
property Tax , Heat, Water (including Hot Water) , Gas, Maintenance and Repairs including any Outside Structural Repairs like Steps, Walls, Roof, snow cleaning and Grass, Big ticket items like Boiler and Furnace , Parking Lot maintenance , Snow Cleaning, Swimming Pool Maintenance.
You pay electric bill and internet cable at your own.
3 BEST THINGS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY -
* LOCATION ** LOCATION AND *** LOCATION
Easy walk to Bus Stop for loop bus to metropark station
Easy walk to Target Store
Adjacent to US 1
Very close to RT 27 Lincoln Highway
5 mins from Garden State Parkway Exit 131 / 130
10 mins from NJ turnpike Exit 10
4 mins drive or 20 mins walk to Metropark Train Station
5 mins drive to Oak Tree road for Stores/Restaurants.
10 mins drive to Woodbridge mall
Walk to Menlo Park Mall, Roosevelt park/lake/skating Rink
Close by - target store, Bank Of America, Seven Eleven, Panera Bread, Sonic, Exxon Gas station, Firestone, Ihop ... and many more stores
Other train stations nearby that area - Edison train stn, Metuchen train stn
One hour (approx) train commute to NY city from Metropark Stn.
One hour (approx) drive to Philadelphia.
* Expected Price by owner : USD 75000.00. (Negotiable)
* Motivated seller, willing to share closing costs.
* Cash Buyers preferred but good credit history is MUST
* NO JUNK EMAILS or Realtor emails. Serious enquiries from 'Direct Buyers' ONLY.
Property Address :- 160 Evergreen Rd, Apt# 17B, Edison, NJ 08837.
Read Coop Website for more details: http://www.margateedison.com/
(Near Menlo Park Mall / very close to backside of Target Store )