Purchase price has been drastically reduced to $80,000.00 for quick sale.
This beautiful single family dwelling and property offer a sturdy 3 bedroom 1.5 bath brick home with over 1989 sq ft. Flooring includes carpet, vinyl, tile, and beautiful hardwood. Ceilings are tongue and grove, 12 foot mantle over fireplace, built-in bookshelves, and large private yard (.59 acre) with a brick fence, brick patio, and oversize brick barbecue. House exterior trim was recently painted and roof was recently re-shingled with architectural shingles.
This property also offers a great deal of versatility and has great potential for investment opportunities like:
Apartment Complexes, Small or Medium Businesses, Rental, or Personal Use
So many options to choose from, this property:
1. can be used as a single family dwelling
2. is zoned Community Commercial but taxed as residential property,
3. can be used as investment rental for residential or commercial use,
4. carries a live-in clause, which allows for owner or renter to operate a business as well as
inhabit same location,
5. is located on a corner lot on a five lane street and is surrounded by residential homes, established
businesses, and apartment complexes,
6. offers a very large lot at over one half acre (.59) which provides plenty of room
for outdoor activities, apartment complexes or commercial strip malls,
7. offers over 125 feet of frontage with signage allowed and separate entrances for business
8. is centrally located and is close and convenient to everything - only 5 minutes to
Valdosta State University, Georgia Military College, Valdosta High, Middle, and
Elementary Schools and within walking distance to shopping, and restaurants.
9. can lower the cost of your child’s college expenses – Purchase home while child is
in college, share cost by renting to roommates, then sell home when college is done.
10. is zoned Community Commercial which allows for a business or apartment complex,
Contact Julienne Jackson @ email@example.com or via phone at 229-630-5853