Stunning one-family house in the most sought-after area in Queens: Little Neck!
- Currently built is 1,040 square feet, but allowed usable floor area is 2,500 square feet - which means you can add an additional floor to the house.
- Extremely bright - with windows throughout the entire house.
- Working fireplace made of marble
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, with marble floors and granite countertops (dishwasher included)
- Marble bathroom
- Master bedroom has a combination of marble and wood floors
- Great layout designed by one of the sellers who is an interior designer
- Finished basement with laundry
- Central heat and central air conditioning
- Well kept front and back garden
- Back garden has a variety of plants and flowers along with a vegetable garden and fruit trees such as an apple tree, plum tree, and peach tree.
- Back garden also has a barbeque area with paver flooring
"Little Neck is an upper middle class neighborhood of Queens, New York City, bordered on the north by Little Neck Bay and on the east by Great Neck in Nassau County. Due to this proximity to Nassau, Little Neck remains one of the most suburban-looking areas in New York City. The southern border is the Grand Central Parkway, and to the west is Douglaston," according to Wikipedia.