Bentley’s 8 en-suites generate a t/o of R2.08 million and is under 50% occupancy; only 8 of the 16 en-suites are used for accommodation. The other 8 rooms are on the ground floor, 4 large rooms (3 are sea-facing) and 4 standard rooms all en-suite, could generate an extra R600 000 per annum if rented as offices, or more if used as accommodation. Presently used as owner’s accommodation. Secure Parking for 11 cars, Large Sundeck with rim-flow swimming pool overlooking the ocean. Kitchen, large Dining room, Large Reception office and store rooms. All guest House furniture included, plus 16 Air conditioners. Private furniture excluded.
Beach House under 30% occupancy using 10 en-suites (Ample scope for increased income). Note income and occupancy excludes very large owner’s luxury suite, Lounge, dining room, Kitchen, and two staff rooms under same roof. Beach House consists of 13 en-suites i.e. 10 used for guests. All with private entrances, air conditioners and furnished, only private furniture is excluded.
TWO ADJACENT BEACHFRONT PRIME PROPERTIES. FURNISHED AND INCOME GENERATING. NO TRANSFER COSTS.
Combined Property Features: 29 Bedrooms; 30 Bathrooms; 2 Swimming Pools; 2 Kitchens; Living Rooms; Reception; Dining Hall; Laundry; Balconies; Large sun-deck and Outdoor Entertainment area, and Large Parking Area;
www.beachfront.org.za to view both.
• Exceptional views by day and night, overlooking Durban Bay
• Upmarket suburb, easy access to all business and tourism facilities.
• Commonwealth Games scheduled ….just 10 minutes away.
• Bentley Luxury suites are large and comfortable with modern bathrooms.
• Relax on the wooden view deck with inset champagne pool for exclusive guests at Bentley or around the large tropical garden pool at Beach House.
• Kite sailing, surfing and tanning on your doorstep
• Golf courses around the corner