This house was remodeled for maximum comfort - it's spacious, with every inch of space used to perfection. It's an all-in, ready-to-move-in house. No need to do anything at all!
We moved in on October 2010, and turned an old 2-story house into a modern contemporary house that's fun and very comfortable to live in.
The Top floor includes:
* Living room - Beautiful hardwood floors were uncovered under the old carpeting, and were restored to their natural beauty. New ceiling fan.
* Dining Area
* Bedroom with built-in closets and a new ceiling fan.
* Bonus Room area that we currently used as an office area, but could easily be utilized as a kid's play area, or a very nice dining room (same hardwood floor as in living room), and a new ceiling fan.
* Two nice pantries, one with a full can shelving system in a built-in pantry
* Newly renovated upstairs bathroom with new tiles and floor, new toilet, vanity, fittings and in-wall mirrored cabinet and lights. Bathroom has an extractor fan that can be set on a timer!
* There is also a very large covered porch/balcony/covered deck, with sliding doors, overlooking the back yard and the majestic mountains in the background. Great for many summer evenings and family BBQ's.
The Bottom floor includes:
The whole bottom floor was gutted out and re-built, including new floors, new walls and new everything!
* New master bedroom and a new ceiling fan.
* The Master en-suite bathroom has a huge shower (20x20" shower-head!), large Jacuzzi jetted bath tub (with self-clean system) and two large sinks with mirrors and lights above. Both the bathroom and the toilet have extractor fans that can be set on a timer!
* A very convenient & efficient walk-in closet is part of the master bedroom
* A beautiful large office was built (could easily become a bedroom), with new flooring (and heated floor!!!), wood cabinets, wood shelves, glass shelves, wood desks & drawers, custom lighting, new ceiling fan and much much more!
* Laundry & pantry (with a boot-shower, which we use as a dogie shower)
* A great workshop (could be used as an additional storage room), which I use very often. Very very convenient, especially since it's part of the house!
ENTIRE HOUSE renovations and specials include:
* Two-car garage, with newly installed (2010) motorized & remote-controlled doors.
* The garage is so large, that we closed the rear of the garage and made this area into a nice exercise room (you can also use it for pantry, storage, etc.).
* The house also has a drive-in RV or Boat parking (uncovered).
* The house' electrical was replaced and upgraded
* Most of the plumbing was replaced and upgraded
* Two NEW hot water heaters (one gas, one electric) were installed
* A new central air condition system was installed (for the entire house!)
* New can-lights throughout the house
* A complete house water-softening and filtering system (non-salt) was installed
* Attic ventilation fan that extracts heat during summer, keeps the house cool, saves on electrical bills when using A/C
* Five ceiling fans in living room, upstairs bedroom, bonus room, master bedroom and office!
* Bathroom extractor fans set on timer, so you can walk away and not worry about continuous use, saves money!!!
* All electrical outlets and can light fittings are in brushed nickel>BR> * Whole house (including the garage) were hard-wired for internet and TV
* Christmas light outlets all around the outside of the house
* Rain gutters all around the house
* Very nice front yard and back yard, both with automatically controlled sprinkler system.
The renovation cost in the upwards of $75,000 and it was well worth it! Many additional upgrades were added on.