NO REALTOR INVOLVED! SAVE COMMISSION & NEGOTIATE A BETTER SALES PRICE!!! CALL TO SCHEDULE A DAY/TIME FOR A SHOWING!!!
4 Season Home House >
$169,900 / 6br - 2,200 ft2 - Beautiful Lake Home with 2k sq ft shop (Privacy, 6 bed, 2 bath, 3 car)
BEAUTIFUL LAKE HOME WITH LOTS OF PRIVACY
If you are looking for a lake home with lots of privacy, this is IT!!!
If you are tired of all the lake traffic going north and south, then this is for you -- it is west and east! Also, it is located only about 80 miles from the Twin Cities!
This is a very private lot with DETACHED 3 CAR GARAGE that has 2,000 Sq Ft shop (2x6 construction-fully insulated).
* If you are looking for a lake home with lots of privacy, this is IT!!!
* If you are looking for a lake home to split between 2 families, this is IT with 2 kitchens (1 family down, 1 family up)
* If you are looking for a home with privacy and a place to store your toys or have a work shop, this is IT!! At this price the lake is a bonus.
* If you are looking for a maintenance free lake home that you can just drive up and enjoy, this is IT!!! Metal roof, vinyl siding, vinyl windows, newer high efficiency furnace with Central AC, reverse osmosis, Iron eater, new remodeled inside. No worries for decades!
* If you are tired of all the lake traffic going north and south, then this is for you -- it is west and east! Also, it is located only about 80 miles from the Twin Cities!
This is a very private lot with not too many other boats in your way!
6 bedroom, 2 bathroom, year-round on Long Lake, just 4 miles South of Grove City MN and approx 12 miles SW of Litchfield MN. Both a full kitchen up AND down, completely remodeled in 2001 and 2005 up & down, new bathrooms, carpet, all sheet-rocked, huge detached garage with 3 garage stalls and a gigantic workshop attached as well, which could be used as a huge game-room. Nice sandy shoreline with a boathouse/bunkhouse combo. Big deck area with a fire-pit down by the lake. 266 feet of lake shore. All 6 bedrooms face the lake. Original home is a manufactured home (mobile) which has a newer foundation (½ above ground "basement") under the entire home. (Other than the shape, there's really nothing left of the original mobile home "underneath".)
NEED FINANCING? Check out these potential lenders: https://www.countryplaceloans.com/kelly-king/contact-me ; https://www.21stmortgage.com/web/21stsite.nsf/mobile-home-loan-information.html ; https://nlcloans.com/loan-options/manufactured-home-loans ; http://www.mortgageloanplace.com/contact.html ; http://manufacturedhomes.com
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
CALL TO SCHEDULE A DAY/TIME FOR A SHOWING!!! Privacy, quiet, you can have the lake almost to yourselves. It's got a great fire-pit and beach area. The screened in pavilion over the boathouse is nice for summers without bugs bothering you. Not much lawn to take care of. Mostly wooded. Nice big workshop/garages for those with lots of "toys".
• Baths: 1 full, 1 three-quarter
• Lot: 1 acre
• Single Family
• Built in 2001
• 29 days on Zillow
• Views since listing: 1,503
• All time views: 1,534
• 48 shoppers saved this home
• HOA Fee: $2/mo
• Cooling: Central
• Heating: Forced air
• Price/sqft: $77
• 1000 sqft basement
• Cable Ready
• Ceiling Fan
• Finished basement
• Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
• Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 2200 sqft garage
• View: Water
• Garbage disposal
• Range / Oven
• Breakfast nook
• Dining room
• Family room
• Laundry room
• Recreation room
• Exterior material: Metal, Shingle, Vinyl
• Roof type: Shake Shingle
• Room count: 11
• Stories: 2
• Structure type: Other
• Floor size: 2,200 sqft
• Heating: Gas
• Last remodel year: 2005
• Laundry: In Unit
• Parcel #: 01-0420000
• Zillow Home ID: 113932859